In our opinion, the German-Style Leek And Cheese Soup are some of the best German minced meat recipes. This traditional winter soup is delicious and heart-warming. It is perfect for dinner parties, birthday parties, or as a quick workday dinner because you can do it in just 30 minutes.
30 minutes to prepare
0 minutes baking time
0 minutes standing time
- Number of people: 3
- 500 g Ground Beef
- 2 Leeks
- 1 Onion (White)
- 750 ml Vegetable Broth
- 400 g Melted Cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 200 g French Sour Cream
- Black Pepper
- Minced Lemon Zest for Serving
- Nutmeg for Serving
- Bread for serving
- Knife chopping board cooking spoon big saucepan
Nutrition per serving
German-Style Leek And Cheese Soup Cooking steps 1/4
- Dice the onion. Wash the leeks and reduce them into small pieces.
- 2 leeks 1 white onion.
- Knife chopping board.
Cooking step 2/4
- Place a large frying pan on medium-high heat and heat oil, then add minced beef and fry until brown. Add onions and leeks after 2 minutes. Stir-fry for another 5 minutes. Pour the vegetable broth and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil 500 g minced beef 750 ml vegetable broth.
- Large saucepan with a cooking spoon.
Cooking step 3/4
- Stir in the cheese and let it melt. Stir in French sour cream and bring to a boil.
- 400 g melted cheese 200 g French sour cream.
German-Style Leek And Cheese Soup Cooking steps 4/4
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and a touch lemon peel . Serve with a slice of fresh bread and luxuriate in . Good appetite!
To comment on this recipe, please register!
Very very tasty soup. One of the best soups for me. To fill you up, you can’t eat too much 🙂 Put leftovers in the refrigerator for the next day. You can turn quickly when the weather changes.
You want to eat meat, but you don’t know what to cook, and you want to try something fresh to make the weekday dinner simple, quick, and delicious, the solution is simple: use minced meat. How to make dinner, we will think about it for you in the next article.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.