“Grandma’s German-style pork liver dumplings. This recipe comes from my grandmother! You could make them earlier and shop them withinside the freezer.”
Easy difficulty 👌
- 60 minutes to prepare
- 0 minutes baking time
- 15 minutes standing time
Number of copies: 12
- 250 g pork liver
- 200 g lard
- 250 g German bread balls
- 500 g anhydrous butter (for frying)
- 2 onions
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp dried marjoram
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs (for thickening)
Cook machine with dough hook bowl, large bowl and mixing spoon 2 saucepan
Nutrition per serving
Protein 8 grams
Carbohydrates 13 grams
Fat 44 g
How To Make Grandma’s German Style Pork Liver Dumplings
Cooking steps 1/6
- 250 g pork liver 200 g lard 2 onions
- Cook machine with dough hook bowl
Pour the pork liver, lard, and onion into a meat grinder and grind into minced meat.
Cooking steps 2/6
- 250 g German bread balls 2 eggs 3 tablespoons dried marjoram 1 tablespoon salt 1 pinch black pepper
Pour the German bread balls, eggs, dried marjoram, salt, and pepper into a bowl.
Cooking steps 3/6
- A large bowl of mixing spoon
Mix well, pour in the stirred pork liver, stir again until the mixture is uniform, and set aside to wake up for 15 minutes.
Cooking steps 4/6
- 500 g anhydrous butter (for frying) 3 tbsp breadcrumbs (for thickening)
In a large pot, heat anhydrous butter to make the dumplings the size of a golf ball, and wrap them in breadcrumbs to prevent sticking to the pot.
Cooking steps 5/6
Gently lower the dumplings and fry them until browned.
Cooking steps 6/6
Put the fried pork liver dumplings out and drain them on a kitchen paper towel. Enjoy it directly or with warm soup!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.