Baked Cauliflower with Cheese Recipe
Veggie Lovers Will Love This Cauliflower And Broccoli Oven Dish
- Preparation 30 minutes
- 6 Persons
Ingredients For Baked Cauliflower With Cheese
- 1 cauliflower 250-300 g
- broccoli2 teaspoons
- salt or sauce;25-30 g
- butter (must be melted and warmed)
- 1 tablespoon
- tablespoons olive
- oil1 glass
- milk1 glass
- grated cheddar
- cheese1 teaspoon
- salt, black pepper,
- red chili pepper
- 1 glass grated
- low-fat feta cheese
Baked Cauliflower with Cheese Recipe Tips
- No one has reported any tricks about this recipe.
- Baked Cauliflower with Cheese Recipe Preparation
- If desired, 700-750 grams of large size cauliflower or the same weight of broccoli can be used for this dish.
- The stems of the cauliflower are cut by 2-3 cm and the leaves are removed. The flowers are divided into small pieces into bouquets. After the stems of broccoli are cut to 2-3 cm and the leaves are removed, the bunches are separated.
- The washed and drained cauliflower and broccoli bouquets are placed in a large pot. Add enough hot water to get on top of it and add 2 teaspoons of salt. Add 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar or 1 teaspoon of baking soda to keep the colors vibrant.
- Vegetables that are boiled at medium heat until they soften slightly, do not lose their vitality if they are left for 10 minutes in plenty of ice water after straining.
- On the other hand, for the preparation of the sauce; butter is melted and warmed. Flour is added to it and the flour is fed into the oil by continuously mixing with the help of a wire whisk. While continuing to mix, milk and eggs are added.
- Add red pepper, salt, and pepper. If desired, 1 clove of crushed garlic can also be added at this stage. Finally, cheddar cheese and feta cheese are added, mixed well, and this sauce is poured over the cauliflower and broccoli.
- It is sprinkled with grated cheese and baked for 30-35 minutes in an oven set at 175 degrees and upside down, then removed and served hot.
- NOTE: If desired, ½ cup of yogurt can be added to the sauce along with milk. It will add flavor to its taste. Bon Appetit…
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.