1-Spaghetti in the microwave
This recipe can not only be cooked in the microwave, but also reheated in the device. Try it next time you are in a hurry to eat pasta! (Spaghetti in the Microwave | Cheese-Ham Pasta).
Surprisingly, you can cook pasta in the microwave, but if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense. You can now find the product on late night TV, promising that you can cook pasta in a hot water container. Pasta does not technically need to be cooked in rolling boiling water; it only needs to be replenished in hot water. This is why this recipe works.
Here is how to cook pasta in the microwave: make sure the pasta is covered with liquid and does not stick together. When cooking, you need to stir the casserole several times so that the spaghetti can absorb the liquid properly. And the standing time is important; the food is heated, the pasta will absorb more flavor.
Sprinkle this dish on a vegetable salad with mushrooms, grape tomatoes and strong balsamic vinegar. Garlic toast is of course a must.
What do you need
- 1 Pound Lean Beef
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves
- Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 28 Ounces. Jar of Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 Cups Water
- 1 teaspoon. Dry
- Basil Leaves
- 8 Ounces. Spaghetti Pasta, Broken into Pieces
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
How do I do this
- Put the beef and onion in a 3-quart microwave safe casserole and smash the ground beef into small pieces.
- Microwave high-speed stirring for 3 to 4 minutes, and the meat can be decomposed by stirring once.
- Microwave the oven on high for another 2 minutes, until the beef is browned and cooked thoroughly. Eliminate excess fat if necessary.
- Add pasta sauce, water, basil and uncooked spaghetti to the casserole. Mix gently to combine.
- Cover the microwave oven with safety plastic wrap, put it out in a corner, and leave it in the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Stir well. Cover the casserole again and microwave for another 8 to 10 minutes. Stir well.
- Sprinkle with cheese, close the lid, and microwave for another 7 to 8 minutes until the spaghetti is soft.
- Stand 4 minutes before placing; don’t skip this step! The food must remain stable, the calories distributed evenly, and there are no super hot spots to burn. Then enjoy.
Nutrition guide (per serving)
- Calories 602
- Total fat 12g
- Saturated fat 5g
- Unsaturated fat 4g
- Cholesterol 73 mg
- Sodium 212mg
- Carbohydrate 80g
- Dietary fiber 5 grams
- Protein 42g
Cheese Ham Pasta
Cheese ham pasta is a delicious and comfortable main course recipe using chopped ham, onions, green peppers and two cheese sauces. The nachos gives the sauce a little bit of strength. (Spaghetti in the Microwave | Cheese-Ham Pasta).
This is a great way to use leftover ham after Christmas or Easter. The recipe is hearty, but there are many flavors and colors. Serve with green salad or fruit salad with some toasted garlic bread. For dessert, some brownies are perfect.
what do you need
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 1 Large Green Pepper, Chopped
- 2 Cups Chopped Ham
- 1 Bottle (17 Ounces) Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1/2 (15 Oz) Canned Nachos Cheese Dip
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 (16 oz.) Package Lasagna Pasta
How do i do this
Bring a large basin of water to a boil.
Meanwhile, during a large frypan , heat the butter and vegetable oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; prepare dinner dinner and stir for three minutes. Add bell pepper and ham; cook another 4 to 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are crispy and tender.
Add the pasta to the boiling water and stir. Set the timer to the correct cooking time according to the package instructions.
Then add the sauce, cheese dip and milk to the ham mixture in the frying pan. I rinse out the bottled sauce with milk so you can take it all out. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer while the pasta is cooking.
When the pasta is finished, drain and place on a plate or bowl. Pour the sauce on the pasta and serve immediately.