1- No-Bake Peanut-Butter
How to make No-Bake Peanut-Butter & No-Bake Pumpkin-Butter
This creamy peanut butter pie is made with cream cheese and peanut butter filling. Use prepared graham crackers or pie pie pie to make this pie.
If needed, you can use crushed peanuts and chocolate shavings to serve this delicious pie to the top. The whipped pie makes the pie super easy to fix, and it’s a no-bake pie.
What do you need
- 1 baked pie crust (or use graham cracker crust, 9 inches (see below))
- 6 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces frozen whipped, thawed (or 1 envelope to prepare the top of the dream whip)
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Optional: Chocolate shavings, mini chocolate chips or sauce
How do I do this
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy. Beat confectioner’s sugar and peanut butter. Slowly add milk and beat until smooth. Fold and top; pour into the crust.
- Freeze or freeze peanuts thoroughly before eating.
- If frozen, remove the pie from the refrigerator at least 10 minutes before serving.
- If you want, you can top it with chocolate, mini chocolate chips or hot chocolate sauce. Tips and changes
This pie can be frozen or refrigerated.
- Decorate the top of the pie with coarsely chopped frozen peanut butter cup candies.
- Double the recipe; make two peanut butter tarts and keep them in the refrigerator.
- Use chocolate chip cookie crumbs to make pie.
- For banana lovers, place a layer of banana slices (ripe but firm) in the crust before adding the filling.
Make graham cracker crusts from scratch. In a bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups of Graham cracker crumbs (about 14-16 grams of rum crackers) with 1/3 cup of melted butter and 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
Place graham crackers on the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Bake in a preheated 375 F oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool and fill.
Nutrition guide (per serving)
- Calories 369
- Total fat 24g
- Saturated fat 10g
- Unsaturated fat 8g
- Cholesterol 27 mg
- Sodium 228mg
- Carbohydrates 33g
- Dietary fiber 2 grams
- 9 grams of egg white
2- No-Bake Pumpkin-Butter
Pumpkin butter and cream cheese make up for the filling of this quick and easy no-bake pie. Use prepared biscuits or graham cracker bread pie to make this pie, make a homemade graham cracker pie crust, or make a gingerbread biscuit pie.
What do you need
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 can pumpkin butter (9 to 12 ounces)
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups whipped (thawed, and more serving)
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
How do i do this
- Whisk cream cheese, pumpkin butter, brown sugar and cinnamon on a medium-speed electric mixer until smooth and well mixed, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Fold in 2 cups for whipped topping.
- Put the spoon into the prepared graham cracker crust and spread on the top.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.