Kale & Ham-Salad with Pears & Roasted-Walnuts
“This seasonal salad is straightforward and smooth to make, with a well-balanced taste. Wild cabbage can keep a little green on the dinner table in autumn and winter.
It is delicious with honey crispy ham slices, blue cheese, and fresh pear slices, and roasted walnuts add crunchiness. Taste and energy.”
0 minute Baking time
0 minute Resting time
- Number of people: 4
- 600 g Wild Cabbage
- 2 Pears
- 6 slices Honey Puff Pastry Ham Slices
- 150 g Blue Cheese
- 60 g Walnuts
- 1 Shallot
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Black pepper
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
Chopping board knife pan spatula pan (small) bowl (large) whisk
Nutrition per serving
Protein 22 grams
Fat 24 grams
Carbohydrates 35 grams
Cooking steps 1/3: Kale & Ham-Salad with Pears & Roasted-Walnuts
- 600 g wild cabbage 6 slices honey crispy ham slices 1 shallot 2 pears
- Chopping board knife
Cut wild cabbage into thin strips, peel the red onion and cut into shreds. Cut the ham into strips, wash and remove the pears and cut into thin slices.
Cooking step 2/3
- 60 g walnut salt black pepper vegetable oil (for frying)
- Saucepan spatula saucepan (small)
Pour some vegetable oil in a pan and heat it over medium-high heat, then add the chopped wild cabbage and onion.
season with salt and black pepper, and fry for about 4 minutes until the wild cabbage and onion are soft and set aside.
While frying, use a small frying pan to roast the walnuts until golden.
Cooking step 3/3
- 150 g blue cheese 2 tablespoons cider vinegar 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard sauce 1 teaspoon sugar, salt, and black pepper
- Bowl (large) whisk
Make the salad dressing: Put the cider vinegar, sugar, olive oil, and Dijon mustard in a large bowl, season with salt and black pepper, and mix well.