How To Make Delicious Low-Carbon Water Lasagna Recipe.
- 45 minutes to prepare
- 30 minutes baking time
- 0 minutes standing time
- Number of people: 4
- 500 g Ground Beef
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 150 g Dried Tomatoes
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 120 ml Red Wine
- 800 g Crushed Tomatoes (canned)
- 250 g Ricotta Cheese
- 200 g Mozzarella Cheese (grated, divided into pieces)
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated, divided into pieces)
- Black Pepper
- Frying Oil
Knife chopping board vegetable peeler large saucepan large mixing bowl oven French casserole
Nutrition per serving
Protein 51 grams
Fat 38 g
Carbohydrates 13 grams
Cooking steps 1/5: How To Make Delicious Low-Carbon Water Lasagna Recipe.
- 1 onion 2 cloves garlic 150 g dried tomatoes 2 zucchini
- Knife, cutting board, vegetable peeler
Peel the onion and garlic and chop finely. Cut the dried tomatoes into small pieces and cut the zucchini into lengthwise thin slices.
Cooking steps 2/5
- 500 g minced beef 1 bay leaf 120 ml red wine 800 g olive oil for frying minced tomatoes
- Big saucepan
Turn on medium-high heat, heat olive oil in a large saucepan, and fry the onion and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes, or until fragrant.
Add ground beef and bay leaves and continue to fry for about 5 minutes. Pour red wine to dilute, add crushed tomatoes, simmer for about 5 minutes, and stir fry from time to time.
Cooking steps 3/5
- 250 g ricotta cheese 120 g mozzarella cheese 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese salt and pepper
- Large mixing bowl
Add the dried tomatoes to the pot and stir well. In a large mixing bowl, add ricotta cheese, part of mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese, and season with pepper and salt.
Cooking steps 4/5
- 80 g mozzarella cheese 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Oven French Casserole
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Make lasagna. Spread one-third of the meat sauce evenly on the bottom of the plate, cover with one-third of the zucchini slices, and then sprinkle one-third of the cheese mixture.
Repeat the steps until the ingredients are used up, and the top layer should be the cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese at the end.
Cooking steps 5/5
Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Cut into small portions, serve on a plate, and Enjoy!