A Complete Collection Of 05 Chicken Home-Cooked Recipes
1. Sesame Oil Chicken
- 1 Black-Bone Chicken or Native Chicken.
- 15 Dried Shiitake Mushrooms.
- 1 Ginger.
- 3 Tablespoons of Black Sesame Oil.
- 2 Tablespoons of Rice Wine, Salt
- Cut the old ginger into thin slices, remove the head and tail of the chicken, clean the internal organs, and cut into pieces about 3 cm in size.
At this point, you can rinse the dried shiitake mushrooms once, and then soak them in warm water. (Don’t pour out the soaked water)
2. Pour 3 tablespoons of black sesame oil into the pot
3. (Secret 1) The process of popping ginger: The secret to making sesame oil chicken in Taiwanese food shows is “popping ginger.”
4. After pouring the sesame oil, slowly pop the ginger slices with a small fire, so that the ginger juice can be dissolved in the sesame oil, which can increase the body’s ability to resist cold and achieve the effect of warming and tonic.
5. Keep popping until both sides of the ginger slices are wrinkled and brown, but they will end when they are not charred.
Sesame Oil Chicken
6. (Secret 2) Stir-frying: After the ginger slices are fried, turn on high heat, put the diced chicken into the pot, and stir-fry until the chicken skin is golden and tight, and it is about six or seven mature.
7. (Secret 3) Pour the rice wine: At this time, pour the rice wine from the sides of the pot to the middle, pour it all in, and stir-fry evenly to let the aroma penetrate each piece of chicken.
8. (Secret Four) Stew: Then move the chicken into a ceramic soup pot, add the water for soaking the mushrooms, not too much water, just cover the chicken by 2-3 cm. Bring the chicken and soup to a boil at high heat, then turn to low heat immediately and simmer.
9. Stew for about an hour and a half. The chicken can retain more nutritional value. Add a little salt to season it. It’s too fragrant.
2. White Chicken
- Local Chicken
- Green Onions
- Light Soy Sauce
Boil a pot of water, put the whole chicken in, and turn off the heat; cover and simmer for ten minutes, taking the bone marrow of the chopped chicken pieces as appropriate. After cutting the pieces, light the seasoning and eat.
Features: Maintain the freshness and original taste of chicken.
3. Large plate chicken
- 1 Fresh Chicken,
- 4 Potatoes,
- Belt Noodles,
- 1 Green,
- Red Pepper,
- A Few Green Onions
- Ginger and Garlic
- 1 Pepper, Star Anise
- Bay Leaves
- An Appropriate Amount of Cinnamon
- A Handful of Chaotian Pepper
- Light Soy Sauce
The first step is to cut the chicken into cubes. Don’t make it too small. Put it in a basin. Use light soy sauce, salt, and cooking wine to taste for 15 minutes. Wash and cut the side dishes.
The second step is to add more oil, add the peppercorns, and fry the peppercorns thoroughly.
The third step is to pour the chicken nuggets, green onion, ginger, garlic, star anise, cinnamon, bay leaves, and chili peppers. Stir-fry for a couple of minutes, pour the soy and water, the water must be over the chicken nuggets.
The fourth step, upload sugar, salt, and cooking wine.
In the fifth step, start simmering for 15 minutes. (Due to the age and tenderness of the chickens vary).
In the sixth step, pour the potatoes and continue to cook until the potatoes are cooked.
In the seventh step, pour the green chili and red chili. Play the role of coloring.
The eighth step, after a little stir-fry, you can get out of the pot! Load it up.
1: You can’t use soy sauce with soy sauce. The color is too important to look good, so light soy sauce should be used.
2: After the chicken nuggets are marinated, you can use sugar to color them first, so that the chicken nuggets come out red and beautiful, but I find it troublesome, usually skip this process, hehe.
3: Add more cooking wine! MSG does not need to be added.
4: If the belt noodles are made by yourself, the noodles should be softer. Wrap them in plastic wrap and wake up for 20 minutes. The noodles produced in this way are the strongest!. A Complete Collection Of 05 Chicken Home-Cooked Recipes
4. Three Cups Of Chicken
- 2 chicken legs
- 10 Slices of Ginger
- 6 Garlic
- 1 Chili
- An Appropriate Amount of Nine-Layer Tower
- 2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine,
- 2 tbsp Flax Oil
- Cut the chicken thighs into pieces of appropriate size; slice the peppers for later use.
- Heat the wok, add the chicken thigh pieces of Practice 1, and stir-fry over high heat until the surface is slightly burnt.
- In a separate wok, add flax oil, garlic, ginger and chili flakes and fry until slightly charred, then add the chicken thigh pieces and all seasonings of Practice 2 and simmer over low heat until the soup is dried, before starting the pan ,
- Add the nine-layer tower and stir fry for a while.
- A Complete Collection Of 05 Chicken Home-Cooked Recipes
5. Addicted to Slippery Chicken Pot
- Half Chicken
- 150g Shallots
- 1-Bell Pepper
- 01- Red Pepper
- 1-tablespoon of Corn Starch
- 1/4 teaspoon of Salt
- 8 Slices of Ginger
- 8 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Cooking Wine
- 1 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
- Tempeh 5 grams
- 1.5 tablespoons of Hoisin Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of White Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- Cut the chicken into small pieces, peel the dried onion (red shallot), slice the ginger, peel the garlic and smash, and cut the green and red pepper into diamond-shaped pieces.
- Add salt, cooking wine, and cornstarch to the chicken nuggets in turn, mix well, and finally add a little egg white and mix well.
- Minced tempeh.
- Put the seasonings into the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Heat vegetable oil in the pot, add the chicken nuggets and fry until the color changes and serve.
- Put the tempeh into the pot and stir fragrant, then pour in all the seasonings and cook until frothy.
- Add the fried chicken nuggets, stir fry until evenly coated with sauce.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a casserole, add sliced ginger, garlic, green and red peppers, and shallots and stir-fry to create a fragrance.
- Pour in the fried chicken nuggets.
- Cover the casserole lid, pour a little white wine along the side of the pot, cook for 2 minutes and serve.